Omaha, NE’s Finest Outdoor Kitchens
Did you know that the most economical way to increase the living space and add to the value of your home is through the installation of an outdoor living area? With today’s technologies in segmental concrete (pavers) and free standing segmental wall systems the possibilities are endless. Whether you are looking to increase the size of your patio, add a wood or gas burning fire pit, or create a full outdoor kitchen and living room—complete with a pergola or awning—we have the skills to make your game day BBQ or family get together a reality. No matter what your dream is, we can help you make it a reality.
All American Landscape Design Inc. specializes in the design and construction of paver patios, fire structures, outdoor kitchens, wet bars, and shade structures. All of our hardscape engineers are certified through the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute. We are professionals who have been trained by professionals.
When it comes to such an important investment for your property don’t gamble on just any contractor. Put your faith into professionals who build these outdoor living show cases all day every day.
- Outdoor fire pits & fire places
- Outdoor kitchens
- Wet bars
- Free standing walls, seat walls, and pillars
- Benches and sitting areas
- Pergolas and shade structures
- Paver patios
Woodcliff Project: Before and After
Paver Patios vs. Concrete
Interlocking segmental pavement systems (pavers) originated in Europe following World War II. Since that time they have been used in many successful applications worldwide both commercially and residentially. Most commonly pavers are used in the construction of driveways, sidewalks, patios, and pool decks. Not only do pavers add color and design alternatives unlike traditional concrete, but they are architecturally superior to concrete.
- Traditional concrete can never be repaired or patched without leaving evidence of the repair
- Pavers can be replaced if damaged or stained with no evidence of the repair
- Pavers will never get pressure cracks from freeze thaw
- A property installed paver patio will outlast properly installed concrete
- Pavers will handle four times the weight and stress that concrete will (Pavers — 8,000 psi vs. Concrete — 2,000 psi)
- There are special types of pavers that will prevent storm water run-off which is our #1 cause for water pollution in the U.S
- Pavers add beauty and architectural flare to your building or home while adding real state value
- Pavers are about the same price and in some cases cheaper than stamped or decorative concrete
- Long term when taking the cost of repair or replacement into account
- Properly installed pavers are cheaper than property installed traditional concrete
Throughout time, man has used walls to cut and shape the earth’s terrain in order to control water runoff and to level unusable areas in order to build structures and develop cities. The construction of these walls began with the use of cut natural stone, then the use of timber logs and ties, and finally evolved into the use of segmental concrete blocks.
Today there are many forms of wall block systems that come in an array of sizes and colors. The type and size of block used depends on the application it is being used for.
Most homeowners can build a small wall or planter. However, when it comes to the larger projects it is best to consult a landscape professional. The construction of large scale walls require the use of special retaining wall equipment and a great deal of experience. What you see on the front face of a retaining wall really has very little to do with the structural stability of the wall. What really counts is what is behind the wall and that the proper steps were taken in the construction of the sub-grade and retained areas below and behind the wall.
All of our landscape engineers are certified through the National Concrete Masonry Association and are experienced in every form of wall application. If you want the job done right the first time then All American Landscape Design Inc. is your retaining wall solution.
- Retaining walls
- Single block system
- Multi-piece system
- Free standing walls, seat & bench walls, columns, and pergolas
- Planter walls
- Construction for new or existing homes and businesses
- Replacement of old existing walls (tie, limestone, etc.)
All American Landscape Design Inc.
- Certified in the construction of paver patios, retaining walls, and outdoor living areas
- Licensed, insured, and bonded in accordance with both state and federal regulations
- Proud recipients of the Omaha Better Business Bureau Honor Roll Award, eleven years running
- 2013 Angie’s List Contractor of the year
“We are professionals who have been trained by professionals. We share a passion to exceed the expectations set by our industry. We are committed to operating with a level of professionalism that will far surpass our competitors and to produce only the highest quality craftsmanship for each of our clients.”